You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
- Personalization on T-Shirt Back.
- 100% ring-spun cotton Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²), Pre-shrunk Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank products sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
U.S. Route 66 or U.S. Highway 66 (US 66 or Route 66), also known as the Will Rogers Highway, the Main Street of America, or the Mother Road, was one of the original highways in the U.S. Highway System. US 66 was established on November 11, 1926, with road signs erected the following year. The highway, which became one of the most famous roads in the United States, originally ran from Chicago, Illinois through Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona before terminating in Santa Monica in Los Angeles, County, California covering a total of 2,448 miles (3,940 km). It was recognized in popular culture by both the 1946 hit song "Get Your Kicks On Route 66 and the Route 66 Television Series.