Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester, Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling, Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle, 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket, Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Blank products sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
U.S. Route 66 or U.S. Highway 66 (US 66 or Route 66), also known as the Will Rogers Highway, the Main Street of America, or the Mother Road, was one of the original highways in the U.S. Highway System. US 66 was established on November 11, 1926, with road signs erected the following year. The highway, which became one of the most famous roads in the United States, originally ran from Chicago, Illinois through Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona before terminating in Santa Monica in Los Angeles, County, California covering a total of 2,448 miles (3,940 km). It was recognized in popular culture by both the 1946 hit song "Get Your Kicks On Route 66 and the Route 66 Television Series.