continuous production since 1964, the Mustang is currently the longest-produced Ford car nameplate. Currently in its sixth generation, it is the fifth-best selling Ford car nameplate. The namesake of the "pony car" automobile segment, the Mustang was developed as a highly styled line of sports coupes and convertibles derived from existing model lines, initially distinguished by "long hood, short deck" proportions.
- Officially Licensed by Ford Global Brand Licensing.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Classic Fit
- Combed Ring-Spun Cotton Fabric
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Colors and Fit: Black and Heather Grey. Color May Vary with Different Dye Lots.
- Please refer to sizing chart!
- Care: Machine wash and tumble dry. The Print is Ecofriendly and will last for many washes. Sustainable production with less water use. Some T-shirts may still experience minimal shrinkage.