The 1970 Chevelle is an icon of the 1970s and the "Muscle Car" era. This USA Made metal sign. Produced using heavy gauge American steel and a process known as sublimation, where the image is baked into a powder coating for a durable and long-lasting finish. Please allow 7-10 days for production.
- 2 sizes: 25 x 15 inches, 18 x 11 inches
- USA Made, 20 Gauge USA Using USA Made Steel.
- Powder Coated for Color Brilliance and Durability.
- Pin Holes For Hanging on your Favorite Wall.
- General Motors Trademark is used under the license of Sunbeltgifts.
The 1970 Chevelle came in Sport Coupe, Sport Sedan, convertible, four-door sedan, a couple of wagons, and coupe utility (the El Camino) body styles. Only three of these (Malibu sport coupe, Malibu convertible, and El Camino pickup) were available with a choice of one of two SS options; RPO Z25 with the SS 396 (402 cid) engine and RPO Z15 with the new 454 cid engine. The base model was now simply called Chevelle in lieu of the former base 300 Deluxe and was only available as a Sport Coupe or four-door sedan.