The '57 Chevy, as it is often known as an auto-icon, was introduced by Chevrolet in September of 1956 for the 1957 Model Year. The car's dashboard, sealed cowl, and the relocation of air ducts to the headlight pods resulted in the distinctive chrome headlight that helped make the '57 Chevrolet a classic. Please allow 7-10 days for production.
- 2 Sizes: 27 x 14 inches (Premium) 19 x 10 inches (Economy)
- USA Made, 20 Guage USA Using USA Made Steel.
- Powder Coated for Color Brilliance and Durability.
- Pin Holes For Hanging on your Favorite Wall.
- General Motors Trademark is used under the license of Sunbeltgifts.
Production, changes included a new dashboard, sealed cowl, and the relocation of air ducts to the headlight pods, which resulted in the distinctive chrome headlight that helped make the '57 Chevrolet a classic. Fourteen-inch wheels replaced the fifteen-inch wheels from previous years to give the car a lower stance, and a wide grille was used to give the car a wider look from the front. The now-famous '57 Chevrolet tailfins were designed to duplicate the wide look in the rear.