Personalize this Shelby GT350 North Carolina State metal sign and be the envy of your friends! The storied history of the Shelby GT350 goes back to the 1960s's when Ford Motor Company asked Carroll Shelby to turn one of their designs into a sports car. Thus the 1965 Shelby GT350 was born, and led the field as a winner on and off the track. Composed of 20-gauge American steel in the shape of the state of North Carolina, with the image of the white with blue stripes Shelby GT350 surrounded by the iconic Shelby snake logo and the Carroll Shelby signature logo. Personalized in the "CUSTOM TEXT HERE", this stunning sign is made to order using laser cutting and a powder coat finish.
- Metal Wall Decor, perfect for the Man Cave, Sports Room, Garage, Playroom or Bedroom
- Personalized, Classic Shelby GT350 image
- USA Made with 20-gauge American Steel, powder coated for a lasting finish
- Measures 22 x 9 inches, with gromets for easy installation
- Shelby trademarks and trade dresses utilized under the license from Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc.
Please allow 10-14 days for production, it's worth the wait!