The 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 is a high-performance (Muscle Car Class) variant of the Ford Mustang originally produced by Ford in 1969 and 1970. Made of Polyresin, the Floating Wall Shelf has working LED lights and tempered glass. The glass fits within two brackets on each side of the shelf. The tempered glass shelf can be removed for cleaning with water and a soft cloth. The shelf features working LED lights powered by 3 AA batteries (not included). On the underside, out of view, but easily accessible is the battery compartment with an on/off switch. The rear of the shelf includes recessed brackets for easy installation. Hardware is not included. This is the perfect piece for displaying a model car collection or any other treasured items. Perfect for the Man Cave or Game Room in any home!
- Poly-resin 1970 Ford Boss Mustang Wall Shelf with Working LED lights. Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company.
- Featuring the "hockey stick" stripes, the shelf is hand-painted with extra attention to detail and finished with a double spay of protective coating to enhance the detail and shine.
- Included recessed brackets in the back for easy installation on any wall. Perfect for the Man Cave or Game Room.
- Powered by 3 AA batteries housed on the underside of the shelf making changing batteries a breeze.
- Show your vehicle pride on your wall. Other Mustang fans will want to know where you purchased this rare beauty.